Shelf Full of Books

The Night Before Christmas: A Brick Story

The Night Before Christmas: A Brick Story - Clement C. Moore,Amanda Brack

This lovely hardcover book, The Night Before Christmas: A Brick Story is the classic story written by Clement C. Moore that we’ve all grown up with. The new twist on it is that the illustrator Amanda Brack has created all the scenes with LEGO bricks. This book’s illustrations will delight children and adults of all ages. My young adult daughter saw that I was reviewing this book yesterday, looked at it and commented that everyone her age (20’s) would love the book because they all still love LEGOs.

The details in the photos are excellent, right down to the expressions on the faces of the people. As you look at the pictures, you can imagine all the hours of work it must have taken to build the sets for these images. That’s dedication for you!

I thoroughly enjoyed paging through this book, looking at the detailed pictures and noticing things like Santa filling the stockings and putting presents under the tree. Reading this story every Christmas with little ones will definitely be something to look forward to.

I think The Night Before Christmas: A Brick Story will make an old classic into a new classic. I give this book a rating of 5 stars out of 5.

Thank you to the publishers for providing this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review, visit Shelf Full of Books: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/11/book-review-night-before-christmas.html

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/11/book-review-night-before-christmas.html