Shelf Full of Books

The Big Book of Cards & Toasts For Almost All Occasions by Marcia Goldlist

The Big Book of Cards & Toasts for Almost All Occasions: Express Yourself in Rhyme - Marcia Goldlist

Do you make your own cards but get stuck when it comes to write something for the interior? Well, then you might just want to check out The Big Book of Cards and Toasts for All Occasions.

With hundreds of rhymes written for almost any occasion you could think of and suggestions for how to adjust them to make them your own, this book will get you going on filling up all those cards you spend so much time creating and then have such a hard time writing a meaningful poem for the interior.

Long poems, short poems, even twitter messages are included in this clever rhyming greeting card and toast book.

What I liked was that the author made suggestions on how to modify some of the greetings to make them either more personal or adjust them in other ways to suit the recipient. Eventually, you’ll even get the hang of choosing a couple of lines from one poem and a few lines from another to create your own.

I thought The Big Book of Cards and Toasts for All Occasions was a good reference book for those who create their own cards or who need to give a toast. I gave it a rating of 4 stars for creativity.

Thank you to the author for providing a copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review, visit Shelf Full of Books: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/book-review-big-book-of-cards-toasts.html

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/book-review-big-book-of-cards-toasts.html