Shelf Full of Books

Love Unfeigned by Nadine Keels

Love Unfeigned - Nadine C. Keels

Having known each other from grade school and having their first kiss barely in their teens, Lorraine and Isaiah were in love even before high school. But life intervened and pulled them away from each other. Years later when Isaiah returns to his hometown after graduating from university he runs into Lorraine and they explore what could have been.

Isaiah’s life had been torn apart by the breakup of his family and that disrupted his relationship with his best buddy and his bud’s sister Lorraine. Something also happened in Lorraine’s life that we as the reader are not aware of until later in the book. It has disrupted her life as well besides the loss of Isaiah, and she has not fully recovered from it.

I loved how their romance once again unfolded as adults the misunderstandings of the past that led to all the hurts that came between them were revealed. Love can conquer many things and theirs was a love that bridged time and memory.

This was a short, sweet, clean romance that was not sappy in any way. I would recommend it to those who enjoy romance novels. I gave Love Unfeigned 4 stars out of 5.

Thank you to the author for providing a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review, visit Shelf Full of Books:

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/book-review-love-unfeigned-by-nadine.html