Shelf Full of Books

Beyond: Three Paths (volume 3)

Returning home to Earth once more, Aimee is looking forward to introducing Zak, her lover to whom she is bonded to her parents. She is happily anticipating helping her friend Raja to experience life on earth. Their intention is to keep a low profile so that Zak and Raja are never known as aliens or they will be hunted down by the authorities and examined as extra-terrestrials.

Then within days Raja is involved in an FBI sting operation involving drugs and the house next door. Though Zak and Raja are technically just as human as Aimee, living in space has given them abilities that those living on earth do not have. These abilities prove very useful.

I loved the twists and turns this novel provided. Raja was a creative scientist that reminded me of McGyver who could whip something useful up with just the simple ingredients kept in the kitchen cupboard. All you had to know was enough basic science. Sometimes unexpected help comes from the unlikeliest places.

I thought the character development was well done. I liked Craig Buchanan and approved of his love interest. It would be fun to see another installment of this series to find out what happens next in all their lives.

Beyond Three Paths was a fast-paced novel and was a quick, easy, read. Anyone who enjoys science fiction with a little romance will likely enjoy this book. I would encourage you to pick it up and give it a try. I gave this novel 4 stars out of 5.

Thank you to the author for providing a copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review visit Shelf Full of Books http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/book-review-beyond-three-paths-by.html

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/book-review-beyond-three-paths-by.html