Shelf Full of Books

Robert & Johnson's Space Adventure by Anna-Christina & Adie Hardy

Robert and Johnson's Space Adventure - Anna-Christina,Adie Hardy

Each of the Music Audio Stories created by Anna-Christina and Adie Hardy just keep getting better and better. Robert and Johnson’s Space Adventure is no exception. Not only is the story engaging for children, but it is educational (even adults are likely to learn something from this one) as Robert and Johnson are taken on a tour of the solar system.

One of the things I like about their unique form of story-telling is that it is set to original classical music which is good for the mind’s development. The stories aren’t just told either. There is an entire cast and narrator performing the story just like a radio play. I think I have enjoyed all the books by this duo as much as any child.

Robert and Johnson’s Space Adventure will grab your child’s imagination and set it soaring, helping him or her to imagine other adventures they might go on in their own space ship. But then, that’s the purpose of all of the Music Audio Stories Adventures – to stimulate the minds of children and inspire them.

As a teacher of children with visual disabilities, these stories hold a special significance for me. Music Audio Stories put my students on a level playing field with every other child. The story experience is exactly the same for them and it is rich and engaging. I love books, games and media that are accessible to persons with disabilities.

I very highly recommend Robert and Johnson’s Space Adventure to anyone with children up to about grade 2, but if your child still loves to listen to audio stories beyond that age (mine did) try a sample from the website first. I gave this mp3 story 5 stars out of 5. I cannot recommend this composing duo enough. Anna-Christina and Adie Hardy have produced my all-time favourite children’s books of 2015!

Thank you to the publishers for providing a copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/08/audio-story-review-robert-johnsons.html