Shelf Full of Books

Lily (Seed Savers Book 2) by S. Smith

Lily (Seed Savers Book 2) follows up on what Clare and Dante’s friend did after Clare and Dante disappeared. As the sole member of their little Seed Savers group left, it was up to her to keep the seeds safe.

Lonely for friendship she reaches out to Rose and they begin to spend time with one another. Rose is drawn into the Seed Savers group and is so excited when she discovers a drink can be made by boiling water and some leaves together.

After a few twists and turns Lily has learned things about her family she was totally unaware of which has changed her perspective of her parents. People she cares about are in great danger and she begins to wonder if children are being used by GRIM as spies. She’s not sure who to trust anymore.

I found this second installment of this trilogy very enjoyable to read. Lily’s character growth really took off. She’s having her first crush and she’s starting to make her own decisions instead of just following along with Clare’s decisions.

It was interesting to me that the laws of whether to grow food or not were different in each state. Why the law was not more nationwide was curious to me since I would have thought that this type of food would have been in demand if it were available in some states and would have found its way to market.

Lily is definitely a cliffhanger, so be prepared. You’ll have to wait for the conclusion to the story in the third installment of the story. I very much enjoyed this book in the series and I gave the book 4 stars out of 5.

Thank you to the author for providing a copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review, visit Shelf Full of Books http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/book-review-lily-seed-savers-book-2-by.html

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/book-review-lily-seed-savers-book-2-by.html