Shelf Full of Books

Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity by Rachael Anderson

I’ve been following this series since book one and I have to say that I love the characters. I have grown attached to them and it’s been fun to see them grow up and change. In Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity, Samantha Kinsey is back from college for the summer before heading to her dream job in New York with the fourth top graphic design company in the country. She’s made a summer bucket list which includes having a summer fling, riding a bull, dying her hair purple and learning to ride a horse.

Colton McCoy is a solid, no-nonsense cowboy, set in his ways, who knows what he wants, and that is to take over his family’s ranch. He doesn’t fly, he doesn’t do flings and he’s not spontaneous.

I thought Sam’s emotion tug-of-war between choosing New York and staying turning the job down to keep her relationship with Colton was realistic. I think they both matured a lot in their thinking and decision making by making the choices they did.

I enjoyed seeing how much Kajsa has grown up from past books and seeing her work ethic as she works in exchange for her riding lessons. The twists with Your Majesty simply added more layers of interest to the story.

I thought the pacing of the book was great and that it will make a great summer read. This book is a great addition to the series. If you enjoy clean romance and some humour, then I highly recommend Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity to you. I rated this book 5 stars out of 5.

Thank you to the publisher for providing a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. A positive opinion was not required. All thoughts are my own.

To see my complete review, visit Shelf Full of Books http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/stick-in-mud-meets-spontaneity-blog.html

Source: http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/stick-in-mud-meets-spontaneity-blog.html